Deep Tissue Massage - Sports Massage - Pain Relief
Florida Massage License # MA46992
All About the Massage
Through all my experiences, I have accumulated a great deal of knowledge and expertise in treating and preventing injuries.
While I do provide regular relaxation massages I am highly trained and proficient in helping fix injuries, prevent them, and providing amazing deep tissue massages!
My goal is to provide high quality and extremely effective massage sessions. I specialize in deep tissue, sports & injury rehabilitation massage techniques. My goal is to take care of the problem and reduce your pain and discomfort.
Besides any medical reasons, the majority of pain experienced by people is caused by soft tissue injuries. A great examples of this is neck pain.
Neck pain can be caused from a number of sources. The main source in our day and age is STRESS! Now put a stressful work weak, hectic family schedule, and pushing too hard at the gym all together, and you have a problem. This is where my massages come in. They are often more intense than a "Spa Massage" but they make you feel better for longer than just the hour you're on the table.
Whether you're a seasoned professional athlete or just the champion of office Olympics, there are several amazing massage techniques that can help you live a better life.
Every massage you receive from me uses a combination of several different massage techniques and is tailored to your specific needs. I use a variety of techniques that include and / or are similar to:
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage Techniques
- Injury Rehabilitation Techniques
- Cross Fiber Friction
- Trigger Point Therapy
- NMT (NeuroMuscular Therapy)
- Myofascial Release
- Active Movement
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Positional Release
- SASTM (Similar to Graston)
- Structural Fascial Therapy (Similar to Structural Integration & Rolfing)
- I Travel throughout Central Florida to your location. The majority of my clients are from Downtown Orlando to Daytona Beach.
- There is a 1 hour minimum from Lake Mary to Deland / De Leon Springs.
- From South of Lake Mary to Downtown Orlando, Oviedo and the UCF area, there is a 90 minute minimum.
- Distances further may be available upon special occasions with a 2 hour or longer minimum required.
- ***Please view the locations I serve and minimum times further down this page. If you are located further than the areas I indicated, I may still be able to travel to you for a longer minimum time or higher per hour price.
1 Hour Minimum In-Home Deep tissue and Sports Massage
- De Leon Springs
- Lake Helen
- Lake Mary
- Orange City
90 Minute Minimum In-Home Deep tissue and Sports Massage
- Altamonte Springs
- Avalon Park
- Baldwin Park
- College Park
- Daytona Beach
- Downtown Orlando
- Dr. Phillips
- Mt. Dora
- Ormond Beach
- Port Orange
- Thornton Park
- Waterford Lakes
- Wekiva Springs
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs
120 Minute (2 HOUR) Minimum In-Home Deep tissue and Sports Massage
- Theme Park Areas
I travel often to the Clermont area to work with athletes from all over the world who come to Central Florida to train during their country's winter time.
Often I am able to provide multiple massages at the same location one after the next. This is usually a couple or a group of friends that want to hang out and get massages.
I have traveled throughout the majority of Florida for sports teams and performance companies such as Cirque Du Soleil, various Theater groups and Ballet companies. If you represent a group that would like to reserve massage services in Florida, Contact Me and we can discuss the details.